Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's time...

After watching the news the past several months I have found the information I receive--from the little time I have to watch the "news"--very unnerving. For months I have been trying to convince my husband to start a blog in hopes of giving me something to read that I can find thought provoking and interesting. So today was a particularly "bad" day for the "news" for me so I set this blog up in hopes that Dave will start to offer information for discussion and debate!! And, if you're wondering (and if not) where the name is derived from I will tell you. I watched the Iowa caucus a lot the day it was on and our son asked me what I was watching. I took that as an opportunity to share with him about our country and our elections and the fact that we were electing a new president this year. He of course wanted to know every ones name and who they were. So after we reviewed and the candidates he went off to play. That night his dad asked him about it. He said he liked that guy. I asked him which guy and he replied - that one guy that repelican!! So here we are at The Repelican Brief. Now it's your turn babe - happy posting!!

1 comment:

Critchlow said...

Come on have at it. I think this site is a great idea. Safe environment to have us post about the politics that upset us.

I'll stay posted to the blog and look forward to Dave's insights. Who will take Missouri anyway?